Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Chattanooga, TN – EEO PROGRAM REPORT
STATEMENT OF OUTREACH ACHIEVEMENT
WUTC-FM, CHATTANOOGA, TENNESSEE
JANUARY 1, 2003 - MARCH 20, 2004
WUTC has generally succeeded in achieving broad and inclusive outreach during the two-year period prior to filing its Broadcast Equal Employment Opportunity Program Report. We have utilized both internet and University broadcast instructional programs serving all elements of our community and surrounding recruitment areas. In addition, we have utilized the internet and direct contact with area high school and college students and members of the public who are invited to attend seminars and serve in our internship programs. We also maintain close relations with local organizations that focus on recruiting both industry and employees for area employers. The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, licensee of WUTC, is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. Our initiatives have provided positive results for the one job vacancy we have filled during this time frame. We will regularly monitor and analyze our recruitment program to ensure its ongoing effectiveness.