Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
Arts & Culture
Ensemble Theatre's 'Lunch Money' Teaches Bullying Awareness
The Ensemble Theatre of Chattanooga's production Lunch Money is based on children's real experiences with bullying, and is intended to open a dialogue among children. Eleven Ooltewah Middle School students recently performed it. In this segment, Ensemble Theatre Artistic Director Garry Lee Posey, Ooltewah Middle theater teacher Chris Cooper and student Ryan Cain talk about the play's impact and where it may next be seen. The play can be customized for different schools--it can be re-written to reflect the specific experiences of children at each location where it is staged.
At Ooltewah, it was sponsored by Students Taking a Right Stand and ArtsBuild.