Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Berry Nice Weekend
EPB Strawberry Festival at the Chattanooga Market
On Sunday May 20th the Chattanooga Market will be celebrating the annual EPB Strawberry Festival. In addition to the usual strawberry vendors you can anticipate seeing even more berries at the market this year. Artisans and other food vendors have been encouraged to include the succulent sweet to their own products and displays to ensure everything is coming up strawberries at the Chattanooga Market this weekend, located in the First Tennessee Pavilion on Carter Street.