Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
We Have The Power
EV Charging Network: We Built It, But Will They Come?
As part of Ecotality's nationwide, $230 million-dollar EV Project, Chattanooga businesses have installed electric vehicle chargers in more than twenty locations around the city. Right now, local drivers don't stop by very often for a power-up.
However, Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville are part of a "charging corridor," a special network of EV chargers that could bring in tourists who own Nissan Leafs.