Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
We Have The Power
EV Charging Network: We Built It, But Will They Come?
As part of Ecotality's nationwide, $230 million-dollar EV Project, Chattanooga businesses have installed electric vehicle chargers in more than twenty locations around the city. Right now, local drivers don't stop by very often for a power-up.
However, Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville are part of a "charging corridor," a special network of EV chargers that could bring in tourists who own Nissan Leafs.