Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
We Have The Power
EV Charging Network: We Built It, But Will They Come?
As part of Ecotality's nationwide, $230 million-dollar EV Project, Chattanooga businesses have installed electric vehicle chargers in more than twenty locations around the city. Right now, local drivers don't stop by very often for a power-up.
However, Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville are part of a "charging corridor," a special network of EV chargers that could bring in tourists who own Nissan Leafs.