Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
We Have The Power
EV Charging Network: We Built It, But Will They Come?
As part of Ecotality's nationwide, $230 million-dollar EV Project, Chattanooga businesses have installed electric vehicle chargers in more than twenty locations around the city. Right now, local drivers don't stop by very often for a power-up.
However, Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville are part of a "charging corridor," a special network of EV chargers that could bring in tourists who own Nissan Leafs.