Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Even Presidents Struggle To Keep Their Dignity
Originally published on Wed May 23, 2012 6:30 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Even presidents struggle to keep their dignity. South African President Jacob Zuma is known for womanizing. And, maybe as a commentary, an artist painted a picture of Zuma exposed. The president is now seeking a court order to have the painting removed from an art gallery. And then there's the University of Texas, where a commencement poster included a typo. It was missing the letter L. It is supposed to be the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.