Most Active Stories
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Exhibition of Hand-Made Artists' Books Opens at Hunter Museum
An exhibition opening 3/28 at the Hunter Museum of American Art features 12 hand-made books from artists interested in re-inventing the book. WUTC's Richard Winham talked to Ellen Simak, the curator for the exhibition, who makes books herself. The exhibition will be on display at the Hunter until June 14, 2014.