Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Facebook's IPO Filing Could Come Next Week, 'Wall Street Journal' Says
Originally published on Fri January 27, 2012 3:17 pm
We've been hearing it would happen for quite a while, so keep that in mind when you read this scoop. The Wall Street Journal says:
"Facebook Inc. could file papers for an initial public offering as early as next week and is currently looking at a deal that would value the social network between $75 billion to $100 billion, said people familiar with the matter."
The Journal adds that "a Facebook spokesman declined to comment." Also not talking: a spokesman for Morgan Stanley, the company the Journal says is likely to be the lead underwriter of the IPO.