Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
April 18th, 19th & 20th
Fans Welcome At Celebration Of Southern Literature April 18 - 20
Conference On Southern Literature. It draws major Southern authors. But it's also open to fans--in fact, fans have always been welcome to attend. This year, organizers have changed the event's name to the Celebration of Southern Literature to emphasize that the public is welcome. Executive Director Susan Robinson expects the event to draw more than forty authors and a thousand fans to the Tivoli in Chattanooga.
The event will take place April 18th - 20th, 2013 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Tickets are required.