Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Folk School Of Chattanooga Settles Into Southside
Credit Mary Helen Miller / WUTC
The Folk School of Chattanooga moved from Forest Avenue to Rossville Avenue over the summer. The new space lends itself to private lessons and impromptu jam sessions.
The nonprofit opened in 2008 as a center for traditional music.