Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Food Fight at the Chattanooga Market
This is the first year for Nathan Flynt from Famous Nater's World Famous to compete in the Food Fight. Five local chefs will be given a secret ingredient and one hour to shop at the Chattanooga Market before they prepare dishes for a panel of judges. All of the ingredients must be found at the market and crowds cheer on their favorite chef as they prepare contest entries at the FiveStar ranges near the center of the Chattanooga Market. Winners will be announced at 3:00 pm. Participating chefs include Nathan Flynt from Famous Nater's World Famous, Aaron Long from the Market Street Tavern, Matt Marcus from Hennen’s, Andrew Millsaps from Broadstreet Grille, and Nick Goeller from 212 Market.