Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Food Fight at the Chattanooga Market
This is the first year for Nathan Flynt from Famous Nater's World Famous to compete in the Food Fight. Five local chefs will be given a secret ingredient and one hour to shop at the Chattanooga Market before they prepare dishes for a panel of judges. All of the ingredients must be found at the market and crowds cheer on their favorite chef as they prepare contest entries at the FiveStar ranges near the center of the Chattanooga Market. Winners will be announced at 3:00 pm. Participating chefs include Nathan Flynt from Famous Nater's World Famous, Aaron Long from the Market Street Tavern, Matt Marcus from Hennen’s, Andrew Millsaps from Broadstreet Grille, and Nick Goeller from 212 Market.