Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
Food Fight at the Chattanooga Market
This is the first year for Nathan Flynt from Famous Nater's World Famous to compete in the Food Fight. Five local chefs will be given a secret ingredient and one hour to shop at the Chattanooga Market before they prepare dishes for a panel of judges. All of the ingredients must be found at the market and crowds cheer on their favorite chef as they prepare contest entries at the FiveStar ranges near the center of the Chattanooga Market. Winners will be announced at 3:00 pm. Participating chefs include Nathan Flynt from Famous Nater's World Famous, Aaron Long from the Market Street Tavern, Matt Marcus from Hennen’s, Andrew Millsaps from Broadstreet Grille, and Nick Goeller from 212 Market.