Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Food Fight at the Chattanooga Market
This is the first year for Nathan Flynt from Famous Nater's World Famous to compete in the Food Fight. Five local chefs will be given a secret ingredient and one hour to shop at the Chattanooga Market before they prepare dishes for a panel of judges. All of the ingredients must be found at the market and crowds cheer on their favorite chef as they prepare contest entries at the FiveStar ranges near the center of the Chattanooga Market. Winners will be announced at 3:00 pm. Participating chefs include Nathan Flynt from Famous Nater's World Famous, Aaron Long from the Market Street Tavern, Matt Marcus from Hennen’s, Andrew Millsaps from Broadstreet Grille, and Nick Goeller from 212 Market.