Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Food Fight With Local Chefs at Chattanooga Market
Five local chefs will compete in a cook off at the back of the First Tennessee Pavilion. The chefs will be given a mystery protein and then given cash and one hour to shop at the Chattanooga Market. The cooking equipment provided by FiveStar are lined up for the competition and each chef is provided with the same basics you would expect to find in a kitchen. While the crowds and judges watch, the chefs will prepare a main dish to be judged based on presentation, quality and taste.
The chefs include:
- Elemental Chef Charlie Loomis
- BlackSmith Chef Blacky Smith
- Enzo’s Market Chef Brad Grafton
- Back Inn Chef Buck Oglesby
- Famous Nater’s Chef Nate Flynt
The Chattanooga Market is located in the First Tennessee Pavilion just across from Finley Stadium and is open Sunday from 11:00 - 4:00.