Most Active Stories
- 12/19 - 21, WEAVE's Christmas Dance Show Features Funk, Hip Hop, Ballet & More
- Mach Fuels Converts Cars, Trucks to Gas/CNG Bi-Fuel Systems
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
Food For Summer With the Children's Summer Feeding Program
The Chattanooga Area Food Bank received a grant from Conagra to help provide food for the Children's Summer Feeding Program.
For far too many children, summer can be a hungry time without school lunches to provide food for the day. The Summer Feeding Program delivers meals to children, taking boxed lunches right to where children play during the summer break. The program also provides a bag of food for the family on Fridays, extending the Sack Pack program usually provided in the schools. Marisa Ogles and Jessica Sullivan work for the Chattanooga Area Food Bank and help explain the Children's Summer Feeding Program.