Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Former NTSB Chairman Speaking July 25th at First Amendment Dinner
The Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga is bringing former National Transportation Safety Board Chairman Jim Hall to speak at the 7th annual First Amendment Dinner on Thursday July 25th at 6:00 PM in the Jewish Cultural Center. The goal of the First Amendment Dinner is to educate, inform and open discussion on the First Amendment rights historically and in the present context. The event also honors veterans for their service in protection of those rights.
Veterans are invited to attend the dinner at no charge. The cost for nonveterans is $12. Everyone is encouraged to RSVP by calling 423-493-0270 ext. 10 or by email.