Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Arts & Life
A Fossilized Confection Baked For Easter 1807
Originally published on Sat March 30, 2013 10:34 am
A British couple believes they've come across a hot cross bun that was baked more than 200 years ago. Host Scott Simon explains.