Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Free Health Screenings
Health and safety is the primary focus of Health Day. One of the booths that will provide valuable information is staffed by the Safe and Sound Program at Erlanger. This program provides information to parents to help avoid preventable medical problems. The Erlanger Health Day will be at the Chattanooga Market from 11 to 4 this Sunday at the First Tennessee Pavilion.