Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Free Health Screenings
Health and safety is the primary focus of Health Day. One of the booths that will provide valuable information is staffed by the Safe and Sound Program at Erlanger. This program provides information to parents to help avoid preventable medical problems. The Erlanger Health Day will be at the Chattanooga Market from 11 to 4 this Sunday at the First Tennessee Pavilion.