Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
Free Lunch for Thursday, Dec. 12: Kim Richey - Rise
The New album Rise, from Nashville based singer/songwriter Kim Richey will be featured as the Free Lunch on Thursday, December 12th at 12noon.
Chattanooga, TN – Kim Richey began playing guitar in high school and formed her first band in college. After living in South America, Europe, Boston and Colorado, she decided to move to Nashville for a career in country music. Mercury later signed her to a contract and released her self-titled debut, which was produced by Richard Bennett. Bitter Sweet followed two years later, and in 1999 Richey resurfaced with Glimmer.
Her fourth album, Rise, is her brand new release on Lost Highway Records. We will air the album in its entirety on Thursday, December 12th at 12noon as the Free Lunch.