Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Free Lunch for Thursday, Dec. 12: Kim Richey - Rise
The New album Rise, from Nashville based singer/songwriter Kim Richey will be featured as the Free Lunch on Thursday, December 12th at 12noon.
Chattanooga, TN – Kim Richey began playing guitar in high school and formed her first band in college. After living in South America, Europe, Boston and Colorado, she decided to move to Nashville for a career in country music. Mercury later signed her to a contract and released her self-titled debut, which was produced by Richard Bennett. Bitter Sweet followed two years later, and in 1999 Richey resurfaced with Glimmer.
Her fourth album, Rise, is her brand new release on Lost Highway Records. We will air the album in its entirety on Thursday, December 12th at 12noon as the Free Lunch.