Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Free Lunch for Thursday, October 9th
Chattanooga, TN – The brand-new release from the (un)prolific singer-songwriter Lyle Lovett is now in Stores.
"My Baby Don't Tolerate" is the name of the album released on Lost Highway Records. This album is a collection of new material...that's right, All New Material from Lyle Lovett.
It's been seven years since his acclaimed "Road to Ensenada," solo effort. In fact, critics are calling "My Baby Don't Tolerate" a sort of sequel to 1996's "Road to Ensenada."
Lyle Lovett is doing what he does the best-singing country songs. "My Baby Don't Tolerate" is as clean as a whistle and a perfect companion for your lunch hour this Thursday.
For more information on Lyle Lovett, visit losthighwayrecords.com