Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Free Lunch for Thursday, October 9th
Chattanooga, TN – The brand-new release from the (un)prolific singer-songwriter Lyle Lovett is now in Stores.
"My Baby Don't Tolerate" is the name of the album released on Lost Highway Records. This album is a collection of new material...that's right, All New Material from Lyle Lovett.
It's been seven years since his acclaimed "Road to Ensenada," solo effort. In fact, critics are calling "My Baby Don't Tolerate" a sort of sequel to 1996's "Road to Ensenada."
Lyle Lovett is doing what he does the best-singing country songs. "My Baby Don't Tolerate" is as clean as a whistle and a perfect companion for your lunch hour this Thursday.
For more information on Lyle Lovett, visit losthighwayrecords.com