Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Free Lunch for Tuesday, August 26th
Chattanooga, TN – The Free Lunch for Tuesday, August 26, will be the new album from fiddler, Rani Arbo and her band, Daisy Mayhem. The album is titled Gambling Eden and released on Signature records.
Recently, Arbo and company thrilled the Nightfall crowd in downtown Chattanooga with their eclectic stylings. Not only is traditional bluegrass present, but the added rhythmic percussion opens new doors for the band's musical creativity.
Arbo's musical career began at age 8, when she studied the Cello. She eventually became a member of the band, Salamander Crossing in 1991 and later pursued a solo career.
Her tenure with Daisy Mayhem has provided ample opportunity to explore different genres of music (i.e. Jazz, Swing, Bluegrass, etc ). Gambling Eden is a composite of those genres.
Gambling Eden will be played in its entirety on Tuesday, August 26, 2003.
For more information on Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem, visit raniarbo.com