Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Free Lunch for Tuesday, August 26th
Chattanooga, TN – The Free Lunch for Tuesday, August 26, will be the new album from fiddler, Rani Arbo and her band, Daisy Mayhem. The album is titled Gambling Eden and released on Signature records.
Recently, Arbo and company thrilled the Nightfall crowd in downtown Chattanooga with their eclectic stylings. Not only is traditional bluegrass present, but the added rhythmic percussion opens new doors for the band's musical creativity.
Arbo's musical career began at age 8, when she studied the Cello. She eventually became a member of the band, Salamander Crossing in 1991 and later pursued a solo career.
Her tenure with Daisy Mayhem has provided ample opportunity to explore different genres of music (i.e. Jazz, Swing, Bluegrass, etc ). Gambling Eden is a composite of those genres.
Gambling Eden will be played in its entirety on Tuesday, August 26, 2003.
For more information on Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem, visit raniarbo.com