Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Free Lunch for Tuesday, August 26th
Chattanooga, TN – The Free Lunch for Tuesday, August 26, will be the new album from fiddler, Rani Arbo and her band, Daisy Mayhem. The album is titled Gambling Eden and released on Signature records.
Recently, Arbo and company thrilled the Nightfall crowd in downtown Chattanooga with their eclectic stylings. Not only is traditional bluegrass present, but the added rhythmic percussion opens new doors for the band's musical creativity.
Arbo's musical career began at age 8, when she studied the Cello. She eventually became a member of the band, Salamander Crossing in 1991 and later pursued a solo career.
Her tenure with Daisy Mayhem has provided ample opportunity to explore different genres of music (i.e. Jazz, Swing, Bluegrass, etc ). Gambling Eden is a composite of those genres.
Gambling Eden will be played in its entirety on Tuesday, August 26, 2003.
For more information on Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem, visit raniarbo.com