Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Free Lunch for Tuesday, July 29
Chattanooga, TN – The first Free Lunch this week will be a Joe Ely's first release in five years. "Streets of Sin," on Rounder records, is a gritty look at the lives of ordinary people struggling to survive.
All of the material on the album was written and composed by Ely. His compassion on the album is evident and his songs are genuine Joe Ely masterpieces.
WUTC is proud to dish out Joe Ely's "Streets of Sin" as the free lunch for Tuesday.
More information on Joe Ely and his music can be found at rounder.com