Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Free Lunch for Tuesday, July 29
Chattanooga, TN – The first Free Lunch this week will be a Joe Ely's first release in five years. "Streets of Sin," on Rounder records, is a gritty look at the lives of ordinary people struggling to survive.
All of the material on the album was written and composed by Ely. His compassion on the album is evident and his songs are genuine Joe Ely masterpieces.
WUTC is proud to dish out Joe Ely's "Streets of Sin" as the free lunch for Tuesday.
More information on Joe Ely and his music can be found at rounder.com