Most Active Stories
- Broadcaster Luther Masingill Was A Fixture In Chattanooga
- Halting Schizophrenia Before It Starts
- How 'Foodies' Were Duped Into Thinking McDonald's Was High-End Food
- Murray County Schools Are Improving Graduation Rates With Reading Software
- Nearly 500 Years After Protestant Reformation, Area Catholics and Lutherans Eye Reconciliation
Free Lunch for Tuesday, September 9th
Chattanooga, TN – The Free Lunch for Tuesday, September 9th will be the first release from 16-year-old Joss Stone. The album is titled Soul Sessions and is released on S-Curve Records.
Born in Devon, England in 1987, Joss Stone is set to captivate the world with her amazing voice. Soul Sessions was co-produced with soul-legend, and teenage star herself, Betty Wright.
Though not much is known about this young singer, her voice will certainly make an impression.
Soul Sessions will be played in its entirety at noon on Tuesday.
For more information, and a complete biography, on Joss Stone visit http://www.shorefire.com/artists/jstone/