Most Active Stories
- 66 Year Old Fitness Instructor Battles Cancer And Keeps Teaching
- Mainx24: All Day, All Night Southside Festival Features 100+ Events
- Start It Up Episode 4: Internet for All, Open-Source Coding, and Treehouses
- Music News & Views: ‘When I Became Obsessed With K-Pop, I Was A Little Thrown’
- Main Streets Meats Wants to Be a Full Service Butcher Shop and Cafe
Free Lunch for Tuesday, September 9th
Chattanooga, TN – The Free Lunch for Tuesday, September 9th will be the first release from 16-year-old Joss Stone. The album is titled Soul Sessions and is released on S-Curve Records.
Born in Devon, England in 1987, Joss Stone is set to captivate the world with her amazing voice. Soul Sessions was co-produced with soul-legend, and teenage star herself, Betty Wright.
Though not much is known about this young singer, her voice will certainly make an impression.
Soul Sessions will be played in its entirety at noon on Tuesday.
For more information, and a complete biography, on Joss Stone visit http://www.shorefire.com/artists/jstone/