Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Tennessee State Rep. Eric Watson, Others Discuss Pros And Cons Of Arming Teachers
Free Lunch for Tuesday, September 9th
Chattanooga, TN – The Free Lunch for Tuesday, September 9th will be the first release from 16-year-old Joss Stone. The album is titled Soul Sessions and is released on S-Curve Records.
Born in Devon, England in 1987, Joss Stone is set to captivate the world with her amazing voice. Soul Sessions was co-produced with soul-legend, and teenage star herself, Betty Wright.
Though not much is known about this young singer, her voice will certainly make an impression.
Soul Sessions will be played in its entirety at noon on Tuesday.
For more information, and a complete biography, on Joss Stone visit http://www.shorefire.com/artists/jstone/