Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Frightened By Friday The 13th? Say Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Friday the 13th, that is.
So in what's become a Two-Way tradition, we again offer something that's supposed to help.
Learning how to say paraskevidekatriaphobia supposedly cures one of any Friday the 13th-related fears.
Thanks to our dear friend, newscaster and Two-Way contributor Korva Coleman, we've got a helpful audio pronouncer. Follow her tips and it's said you'll be cured.
By the way, the next Friday the 13th falls in December.