Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Frightened By Friday The 13th? Say Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Friday the 13th, that is.
So in what's become a Two-Way tradition, we again offer something that's supposed to help.
Learning how to say paraskevidekatriaphobia supposedly cures one of any Friday the 13th-related fears.
Thanks to our dear friend, newscaster and Two-Way contributor Korva Coleman, we've got a helpful audio pronouncer. Follow her tips and it's said you'll be cured.
By the way, the next Friday the 13th falls in December.