Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Looks Like New
For Generations, Chattanoogans With Weary Soles Have Turned to Reginald Cousin
Reginald Cousin, owner of Kenton Shoe Shop on Broad Street, has been in the shoe repair business since 1959. He says, "Once you learn how to fix a shoe, you can always fix them."