Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Looks Like New
For Generations, Chattanoogans With Weary Soles Have Turned to Reginald Cousin
Reginald Cousin, owner of Kenton Shoe Shop on Broad Street, has been in the shoe repair business since 1959. He says, "Once you learn how to fix a shoe, you can always fix them."