Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Glass Half Full
Glass House Gets $300,000 Grant For Art in East Chattanooga
Glass House Collective, which opened up on East Chattanooga's Glass Street at the beginning of the year, just got news of a $300,000 ArtPlace grant. The collective plans to use the money to commission art projects in its neighborhood. Director of Glass House Katherine Currin and local artist Kevin Bate talk about the grant.
That Entrepreneurial Spirit