Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- 911, Cracked & the 'End of All Magic’: A Conversation with Author Jeff Hewitt
Glass Half Full
Glass House Gets $300,000 Grant For Art in East Chattanooga
Glass House Collective, which opened up on East Chattanooga's Glass Street at the beginning of the year, just got news of a $300,000 ArtPlace grant. The collective plans to use the money to commission art projects in its neighborhood. Director of Glass House Katherine Currin and local artist Kevin Bate talk about the grant.
That Entrepreneurial Spirit