Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Golden Arches Adds McNoodles To Austrian Menu
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep with a tale of McGlobalization. McDonald's has concluded that Asian noodles are popular in Austria, so the company will give the land of Arnold Schwarzenegger what it wants. McNoodles took a year to develop and are available with curry sauce, among other things. The company has been adapting to foreign markets for years. In India, where eating beef is not so popular, the McAloo Tikki burger is made of potato, red inions and vegetable sauce. It's MORNING MCDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.