Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Golden Arches Adds McNoodles To Austrian Menu
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep with a tale of McGlobalization. McDonald's has concluded that Asian noodles are popular in Austria, so the company will give the land of Arnold Schwarzenegger what it wants. McNoodles took a year to develop and are available with curry sauce, among other things. The company has been adapting to foreign markets for years. In India, where eating beef is not so popular, the McAloo Tikki burger is made of potato, red inions and vegetable sauce. It's MORNING MCDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.