Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
GOP Sensitive To Political Damage A Storm Can Do
Republicans gathered for their convention in Tampa are nervously watching the track of Hurricane Isaac. Many delegates and guests are concerned about the potential for split-screen images of a partying convention-goers and storm victims on the Gulf Coast. Wednesday is also is the seventh anniversary of Hurricane Katrina making landfall, and the storm is conjuring images of the bungled federal, state, and local response to the storm.