Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
GOP Sensitive To Political Damage A Storm Can Do
Republicans gathered for their convention in Tampa are nervously watching the track of Hurricane Isaac. Many delegates and guests are concerned about the potential for split-screen images of a partying convention-goers and storm victims on the Gulf Coast. Wednesday is also is the seventh anniversary of Hurricane Katrina making landfall, and the storm is conjuring images of the bungled federal, state, and local response to the storm.