Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
GOP Sensitive To Political Damage A Storm Can Do
Republicans gathered for their convention in Tampa are nervously watching the track of Hurricane Isaac. Many delegates and guests are concerned about the potential for split-screen images of a partying convention-goers and storm victims on the Gulf Coast. Wednesday is also is the seventh anniversary of Hurricane Katrina making landfall, and the storm is conjuring images of the bungled federal, state, and local response to the storm.