Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Gov. Rick Scott On Florida Showdown With Feds
Florida's controversial voter eligibility program is intended to purge non-citizens from its rosters. State election officials say it's necessary to protect the integrity of elections. But the U.S. Justice Department has filed a lawsuit, saying eligible voters could get caught up. Host Michel Martin talks to Florida Governor Rick Scott.