Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Graffiti Gallery Showing Marionette Exhibit Until 1/6/14
The hand made marionettes are not made to just be displayed, but each puppet is designed to be used and set in motion. The display of marionettes at Graffiti ranges from drunken pirates, tuxedo-clad musicians, ballerinas, and rock stars. There are princes and belly dancers, monsters and Zorro. All of the marionettes are designed and made by an architect turned artist Verónica Giracca.