Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Graffiti Gallery Showing Marionette Exhibit Until 1/6/14
The hand made marionettes are not made to just be displayed, but each puppet is designed to be used and set in motion. The display of marionettes at Graffiti ranges from drunken pirates, tuxedo-clad musicians, ballerinas, and rock stars. There are princes and belly dancers, monsters and Zorro. All of the marionettes are designed and made by an architect turned artist Verónica Giracca.