Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Graffiti Gallery Showing Marionette Exhibit Until 1/6/14
The hand made marionettes are not made to just be displayed, but each puppet is designed to be used and set in motion. The display of marionettes at Graffiti ranges from drunken pirates, tuxedo-clad musicians, ballerinas, and rock stars. There are princes and belly dancers, monsters and Zorro. All of the marionettes are designed and made by an architect turned artist Verónica Giracca.