Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Graffiti Gallery Showing Marionette Exhibit Until 1/6/14
The hand made marionettes are not made to just be displayed, but each puppet is designed to be used and set in motion. The display of marionettes at Graffiti ranges from drunken pirates, tuxedo-clad musicians, ballerinas, and rock stars. There are princes and belly dancers, monsters and Zorro. All of the marionettes are designed and made by an architect turned artist Verónica Giracca.