Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Graffiti Gallery Showing Marionette Exhibit Until 1/6/14
The hand made marionettes are not made to just be displayed, but each puppet is designed to be used and set in motion. The display of marionettes at Graffiti ranges from drunken pirates, tuxedo-clad musicians, ballerinas, and rock stars. There are princes and belly dancers, monsters and Zorro. All of the marionettes are designed and made by an architect turned artist Verónica Giracca.