Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
An Unusual Crop
Wolf Creek Apiaries supplies mixed-breed small-cell honey bees to farmers and beekeepers across the southeast.
They breed bees that are smaller than the average European honey bee and are designed to resist some of the pests that have been partially responsible for the loss of almost 95% of the honey bee population across the globe. The Seaborns sell bees that have been harvested from their bee yards. They employ organic management techniques to avoid using harsh chemicals with their bees.