Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
An Unusual Crop
Wolf Creek Apiaries supplies mixed-breed small-cell honey bees to farmers and beekeepers across the southeast.
They breed bees that are smaller than the average European honey bee and are designed to resist some of the pests that have been partially responsible for the loss of almost 95% of the honey bee population across the globe. The Seaborns sell bees that have been harvested from their bee yards. They employ organic management techniques to avoid using harsh chemicals with their bees.