Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Pediatric Health Series
Here Are Two Major Health Problems Facing Chattanooga Kids
Pediatricians and community leaders have formed a new group called the Pediatric Healthcare Improvement Coalition for the Tennessee Valley, which is working on a strategic plan for long-term solutions to pediatric healthcare problems. “The Chattanooga region's children are among the unhealthiest in Tennessee and the nation,” according to PHIC’s blog. In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out how two of the biggest problems—asthma and obesity—are connected.