Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Pediatric Health Series
Here Are Two Major Health Problems Facing Chattanooga Kids
Pediatricians and community leaders have formed a new group called the Pediatric Healthcare Improvement Coalition for the Tennessee Valley, which is working on a strategic plan for long-term solutions to pediatric healthcare problems. “The Chattanooga region's children are among the unhealthiest in Tennessee and the nation,” according to PHIC’s blog. In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out how two of the biggest problems—asthma and obesity—are connected.