Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Pediatric Health Series
Here Are Two Major Health Problems Facing Chattanooga Kids
Pediatricians and community leaders have formed a new group called the Pediatric Healthcare Improvement Coalition for the Tennessee Valley, which is working on a strategic plan for long-term solutions to pediatric healthcare problems. “The Chattanooga region's children are among the unhealthiest in Tennessee and the nation,” according to PHIC’s blog. In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out how two of the biggest problems—asthma and obesity—are connected.