Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Pediatric Health Series
Here Are Two Major Health Problems Facing Chattanooga Kids
Pediatricians and community leaders have formed a new group called the Pediatric Healthcare Improvement Coalition for the Tennessee Valley, which is working on a strategic plan for long-term solutions to pediatric healthcare problems. “The Chattanooga region's children are among the unhealthiest in Tennessee and the nation,” according to PHIC’s blog. In this segment, WUTC’s Michael Edward Miller finds out how two of the biggest problems—asthma and obesity—are connected.