Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Here Come The Mummies Wrap It Up at Riverbend
Here Come The Mummies, a band who claim to be 5000-year-old funk musicians from the ancient Expleticus Deleticus tribe, played Riverbend on Wednesday night at the Bud Light stage. They jammed on a cowbelt (part cowbell, part belt), introduced the crowd to Evil Kenevil's twisted twin, and wrapped up their set with songs like "Boom Boom Room." Click here to listen.