Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Here Come The Mummies Wrap It Up at Riverbend
Here Come The Mummies, a band who claim to be 5000-year-old funk musicians from the ancient Expleticus Deleticus tribe, played Riverbend on Wednesday night at the Bud Light stage. They jammed on a cowbelt (part cowbell, part belt), introduced the crowd to Evil Kenevil's twisted twin, and wrapped up their set with songs like "Boom Boom Room." Click here to listen.