Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Here Come The Mummies Wrap It Up at Riverbend
Here Come The Mummies, a band who claim to be 5000-year-old funk musicians from the ancient Expleticus Deleticus tribe, played Riverbend on Wednesday night at the Bud Light stage. They jammed on a cowbelt (part cowbell, part belt), introduced the crowd to Evil Kenevil's twisted twin, and wrapped up their set with songs like "Boom Boom Room." Click here to listen.