Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Here Come The Mummies Wrap It Up at Riverbend
Here Come The Mummies, a band who claim to be 5000-year-old funk musicians from the ancient Expleticus Deleticus tribe, played Riverbend on Wednesday night at the Bud Light stage. They jammed on a cowbelt (part cowbell, part belt), introduced the crowd to Evil Kenevil's twisted twin, and wrapped up their set with songs like "Boom Boom Room." Click here to listen.