Most Active Stories
- How Your Brain Remembers Where You Parked The Car
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Locals Rally, Marry After SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
High School Senior Is Promoting STEM With App Development Project
Mozilla’s Gigabit Community Fund is helping to explore Chattanooga’s high speed internet capability in classrooms, museums and other learning environments. One winner of the Gigabit Grant is still in high school but has developed an educational project working with app development.
Anjali Chandra started the nonprofit Global Excel 6 years ago to impact education and promote Science, Technology, Engineering and Math with underprivileged youth. The GigBridge project will work with ESL students to develop apps to increase awareness of obesity and diabetes.