Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
History Mysteries And Chattanooga Landmarks
By Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Jennifer Crutchfield's new book is called Chattanooga Landmarks: Exploring The History Of The Scenic City. It covers more than a hundred and fifty locations--well-known locations such as the Choo Choo and the Incline, as well as newer locations such as the Ruth Holmberg Glass Bridge. Her book tells the back stories and the mysteries behind more than 150 iconic Chattanooga locations.