Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
A Hitchhiker Guided by the Cherokee: Jerry Ellis Discusses 'Two Wolves'
This year marks the 25th anniversary of the publication of Jerry Ellis’ first book, Walking the Trail: One Man’s Journey Along the Cherokee Trail of Tears. He’s written eight more books since then, all largely autobiographical, inspired by his adventures walking and hitchhiking across the country. His latest book, Two Wolves: A Cherokee’s Journey to Feed the Sacred One weaves stories of his adventures while hitchhiking together with the Cherokee philosophy that has guided him throughout his life.