Most Active Stories
- Listener Support Keeps WUTC On The Air. Please Donate Today.
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Start It Up Episode 7: Teen Startup Thrives and Glass Street Bounces Back
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
A Hitchhiker Guided by the Cherokee: Jerry Ellis Discusses 'Two Wolves'
This year marks the 25th anniversary of the publication of Jerry Ellis’ first book, Walking the Trail: One Man’s Journey Along the Cherokee Trail of Tears. He’s written eight more books since then, all largely autobiographical, inspired by his adventures walking and hitchhiking across the country. His latest book, Two Wolves: A Cherokee’s Journey to Feed the Sacred One weaves stories of his adventures while hitchhiking together with the Cherokee philosophy that has guided him throughout his life.