Most Active Stories
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Locals Rally, Marry After SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
A Hitchhiker Guided by the Cherokee: Jerry Ellis Discusses 'Two Wolves'
This year marks the 25th anniversary of the publication of Jerry Ellis’ first book, Walking the Trail: One Man’s Journey Along the Cherokee Trail of Tears. He’s written eight more books since then, all largely autobiographical, inspired by his adventures walking and hitchhiking across the country. His latest book, Two Wolves: A Cherokee’s Journey to Feed the Sacred One weaves stories of his adventures while hitchhiking together with the Cherokee philosophy that has guided him throughout his life.