Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Holy Heartwarmer! No One Can Seem To Get Enough Of Batkid
Originally published on Sat November 16, 2013 4:44 pm
One day after San Francisco was turned into Gotham City so that a little boy who battled leukemia could fight off some archcriminals, fans still can't seem to get enough of Miles Scott, a.k.a. Batkid.
Just explore #batkid on Twitter and you'll see what we mean.
The news networks also can't leave the story alone.
Fox News: Batkid saves the day!
We could go on. But the guy many want to hear from, of course, is Batkid himself. KGO-TV in San Franciso had an exclusive chat with the crime fighter and his parents.