Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Hot Damn! It's National Fried Chicken Day
Originally published on Fri July 6, 2012 2:23 pm
Someone please tell us, because we've searched and can't find the answer: Who decided this is National Fried Chicken Day?
It apparently is, judging from all the stories, Web posts and tweets we're seeing.
It's why the Los Angeles Times is offering up "Fried Chicken Five Ways" — five recipes, from classic buttermilk-battered to Korean.
Also, it would be nice to celebrate today's other special occasion. It's supposedly National Kissing Day.
Our friends over at The Salt blog, by the way, dig into the world of food much deeper than we do.