Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Hot Damn! It's National Fried Chicken Day
Originally published on Fri July 6, 2012 2:23 pm
Someone please tell us, because we've searched and can't find the answer: Who decided this is National Fried Chicken Day?
It apparently is, judging from all the stories, Web posts and tweets we're seeing.
It's why the Los Angeles Times is offering up "Fried Chicken Five Ways" — five recipes, from classic buttermilk-battered to Korean.
Also, it would be nice to celebrate today's other special occasion. It's supposedly National Kissing Day.
Our friends over at The Salt blog, by the way, dig into the world of food much deeper than we do.