Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Taste of Tennessee
From Hot Dogs to Haute Cuisine, Chefs Source Local Food for 'Harvested Here Week'
This week, at least 20 restaurants in the area have created special menus that revolve around local ingredients. It's "Harvested Here Restaurant Week," organized by the local food group, Gaining Ground.
In this segment, we hear from Lacie Stone, from Gaining Ground, the chef at Hennen's, Matt Marcus, and the trout farmer who Marcus works with, Steve Pickett.