Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Taste of Tennessee
From Hot Dogs to Haute Cuisine, Chefs Source Local Food for 'Harvested Here Week'
This week, at least 20 restaurants in the area have created special menus that revolve around local ingredients. It's "Harvested Here Restaurant Week," organized by the local food group, Gaining Ground.
In this segment, we hear from Lacie Stone, from Gaining Ground, the chef at Hennen's, Matt Marcus, and the trout farmer who Marcus works with, Steve Pickett.