Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
Taste of Tennessee
From Hot Dogs to Haute Cuisine, Chefs Source Local Food for 'Harvested Here Week'
This week, at least 20 restaurants in the area have created special menus that revolve around local ingredients. It's "Harvested Here Restaurant Week," organized by the local food group, Gaining Ground.
In this segment, we hear from Lacie Stone, from Gaining Ground, the chef at Hennen's, Matt Marcus, and the trout farmer who Marcus works with, Steve Pickett.