Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Taste of Tennessee
From Hot Dogs to Haute Cuisine, Chefs Source Local Food for 'Harvested Here Week'
This week, at least 20 restaurants in the area have created special menus that revolve around local ingredients. It's "Harvested Here Restaurant Week," organized by the local food group, Gaining Ground.
In this segment, we hear from Lacie Stone, from Gaining Ground, the chef at Hennen's, Matt Marcus, and the trout farmer who Marcus works with, Steve Pickett.