Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Taste of Tennessee
From Hot Dogs to Haute Cuisine, Chefs Source Local Food for 'Harvested Here Week'
This week, at least 20 restaurants in the area have created special menus that revolve around local ingredients. It's "Harvested Here Restaurant Week," organized by the local food group, Gaining Ground.
In this segment, we hear from Lacie Stone, from Gaining Ground, the chef at Hennen's, Matt Marcus, and the trout farmer who Marcus works with, Steve Pickett.