Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
How do you carry?
Tennessee is big on gun ownership. But how many people actually own guns, and how many carry them on a regular basis? Does the guy behind you in the checkout line at the grocery store have one under his coat?
In this segment, we take a look at how common it is to carry a weapon in Tennessee, and the sometimes unusual places people like to keep them.
Guns In Classrooms?