Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Solar Eclipse Wows Parts Of Europe, Middle East And Russia
- Monday, March 23’s Giveaway: HD Radios
- TN Valley Wild Ones: Planting Milkweed to Save Monarchs
How Low Impact Design Challenge Winners Would Transform Northgate Mall
The Resource Rain Low Impact Development (LID) Design Challenge asked teams of engineers, architects and designers to come up with innovative, greener ways to manage stormwater runoff. Teams created concepts for four sites around Chattanooga: Broad Street, Cherokee Boulevard, Bonny Oaks and Northgate Mall. The teams who created the top design for each location were awarded $10,000 each.
In this segment, we speak with members of Team H, whose design won both first place for Northgate and won the People's Choice award.
Tripp Mullins from Derthick, Henley & Wilkerson Architects joins us, as well as Joseph Parks, from March Adams Consulting Engineers.