Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Compassionate Friends Group Hosts Candlelight Vigil December 8th
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
How Old is "Old"?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Health care advancements are causing Americans to live longer and rethink what it means to grow old. At the Alexian Brothers' Senior Neighbors program, people are helping local seniors gain skills needed to stay in the workforce, as more and more people continue working past 65.