Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
How Old is "Old"?
By Richard Winham
Chattanooga, TN – Health care advancements are causing Americans to live longer and rethink what it means to grow old. At the Alexian Brothers' Senior Neighbors program, people are helping local seniors gain skills needed to stay in the workforce, as more and more people continue working past 65.