Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
How Would The Fiscal Cliff Affect Chattanooga?
Broken sidewalks. Dilapidated houses. Leaky roofs.
Those are some of the things that the city has traditionally been able to help fix with funds from the federal government. But if we go over the fiscal cliff, that could change. In this segment, we take a look at some of the ways that big cuts from the federal government could affect life in Chattanooga.