Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
How Would The Fiscal Cliff Affect Chattanooga?
Broken sidewalks. Dilapidated houses. Leaky roofs.
Those are some of the things that the city has traditionally been able to help fix with funds from the federal government. But if we go over the fiscal cliff, that could change. In this segment, we take a look at some of the ways that big cuts from the federal government could affect life in Chattanooga.