Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
How Would The Fiscal Cliff Affect Chattanooga?
Broken sidewalks. Dilapidated houses. Leaky roofs.
Those are some of the things that the city has traditionally been able to help fix with funds from the federal government. But if we go over the fiscal cliff, that could change. In this segment, we take a look at some of the ways that big cuts from the federal government could affect life in Chattanooga.