Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
How Would The Fiscal Cliff Affect Chattanooga?
Broken sidewalks. Dilapidated houses. Leaky roofs.
Those are some of the things that the city has traditionally been able to help fix with funds from the federal government. But if we go over the fiscal cliff, that could change. In this segment, we take a look at some of the ways that big cuts from the federal government could affect life in Chattanooga.