Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Listening to the Lake Sturgeon in the Tennessee River
Hubfest Celebrates Community at Heritage Park on May 10
The 8th annual Hubfest at Heritage Park on May 10, 2014 is a celebration of families and community.
The festival is a collaboration of the City of Chattanooga and Friends of East Brainerd along with several non-profit and community sponsors. Hubfest begins on May 10th with a parade and fills the rest of the day with music and storytelling from two different stages. There will be inflatables for the children as well as arts and crafts. The younger set can also enjoy a trackless train ride, painting a live horse, and horseback rides. Festival food and hand crafts will be available at booths around Heritage Park as well as a chance to enjoy some vintage military vehicles and emergency vehicles. Hubfest is from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM at heritage Park in East Brainerd. The festival and all activities are free and open to the public.