Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Ice Cream Social at the Chattanooga Market
When you purchase your ticket at the Children's Home booth you can receive ice cream samples from local creameries and cast your vote for your favorite treat. Proceeds will benefit the Children's Home and Chambliss Shelter to help provide 24 hour child care as well as a temporary home for abused and neglected children.