Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Infant Mortality Awareness 2012
Babies should sleep Alone on their Back in a Crib. For infants from birth to one year old the crib should not have blankets, toys, bumper pads, or bottles. Instead of blankets the infant should be dressed warmly and laid directly on the back with a pacifier. Infants should never sleep with their parents in their parent's bed.