Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Infant Mortality Awareness 2012
Babies should sleep Alone on their Back in a Crib. For infants from birth to one year old the crib should not have blankets, toys, bumper pads, or bottles. Instead of blankets the infant should be dressed warmly and laid directly on the back with a pacifier. Infants should never sleep with their parents in their parent's bed.