Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- VW Chattanooga Not Only Gets New SUV; Also Gets New Research Center
Infant Mortality Awareness 2012
Babies should sleep Alone on their Back in a Crib. For infants from birth to one year old the crib should not have blankets, toys, bumper pads, or bottles. Instead of blankets the infant should be dressed warmly and laid directly on the back with a pacifier. Infants should never sleep with their parents in their parent's bed.