Most Active Stories
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- Tennessee’s New Breast Density Law Effective July 1, 2014
- Hunter Invitational III Features Contemporary Art By Regional Artists
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
Infant Mortality Awareness 2012
Babies should sleep Alone on their Back in a Crib. For infants from birth to one year old the crib should not have blankets, toys, bumper pads, or bottles. Instead of blankets the infant should be dressed warmly and laid directly on the back with a pacifier. Infants should never sleep with their parents in their parent's bed.