Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Infant Mortality Awareness 2012
Babies should sleep Alone on their Back in a Crib. For infants from birth to one year old the crib should not have blankets, toys, bumper pads, or bottles. Instead of blankets the infant should be dressed warmly and laid directly on the back with a pacifier. Infants should never sleep with their parents in their parent's bed.