Most Active Stories
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
Inspiration: A Story of a Couch, Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam, and Facebook
For a living, Eddie Bridges is a bartender at JJs Bohemia. But outside of his job, Eddie likes to focus on what he calls "projects." These projects are usually born from an incredible act of inspiration. In the past, Eddie's been involved in creative carpentry, pumpkin carving, and interior design. But his current project, the most absurd of them all, involves a couch, Tempur-Pedic memory foam, and Facebook.
Odd Shaped, Rectangular Black Boxes