Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Inspiration: A Story of a Couch, Tempur-Pedic Memory Foam, and Facebook
For a living, Eddie Bridges is a bartender at JJs Bohemia. But outside of his job, Eddie likes to focus on what he calls "projects." These projects are usually born from an incredible act of inspiration. In the past, Eddie's been involved in creative carpentry, pumpkin carving, and interior design. But his current project, the most absurd of them all, involves a couch, Tempur-Pedic memory foam, and Facebook.
Odd Shaped, Rectangular Black Boxes