Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
Iron Woman: Dr. Danielle Mitchell Launches Sports Institute
Dr. Danielle Mitchell, a Chattanooga physician and iron man competitor, recently founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health. In this interview, she shares how Weight Watchers and exercise transformed her from morbidly obese into a marathon runner.