Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Iron Woman: Dr. Danielle Mitchell Launches Sports Institute
Dr. Danielle Mitchell, a Chattanooga physician and iron man competitor, recently founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health. In this interview, she shares how Weight Watchers and exercise transformed her from morbidly obese into a marathon runner.