Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Iron Woman: Dr. Danielle Mitchell Launches Sports Institute
Dr. Danielle Mitchell, a Chattanooga physician and iron man competitor, recently founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health. In this interview, she shares how Weight Watchers and exercise transformed her from morbidly obese into a marathon runner.