Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Iron Woman: Dr. Danielle Mitchell Launches Sports Institute
Dr. Danielle Mitchell, a Chattanooga physician and iron man competitor, recently founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health. In this interview, she shares how Weight Watchers and exercise transformed her from morbidly obese into a marathon runner.