Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
'It's All Politics': NPR's Weekly News Roundup
It's All Politics, November 20, 2012
Originally published on Fri November 30, 2012 12:50 pm
The election may be over, but the bickering continues, and not just between NPR's Ron Elving and Ken Rudin. As President Obama defends his United Nations ambassador, Republicans on Capitol Hill continue to lambast her for "misleading" reports about what happened in the aftermath of the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Plus: Mitt Romney's "gifts" that keep on giving. And Rep. Allen West concedes in Florida.