Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Ivy Academy Students Measure Tree Growth for Smithsonian
The Smithsonian Institution is collecting data from around the globe to see how climate change affects tree growth, and students at Ivy Academy in Soddy-Daisy are helping.
They recently banded their first tree in the woods near the school grounds.