Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Ivy Academy Students Measure Tree Growth for Smithsonian
The Smithsonian Institution is collecting data from around the globe to see how climate change affects tree growth, and students at Ivy Academy in Soddy-Daisy are helping.
They recently banded their first tree in the woods near the school grounds.