Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Murder, He Wrote
In This Jersey Shore Drama, The Stars Get Whacked
Fun House, a new crime novel by former Chattanooga resident Chris Grabenstein, lampoons reality TV. If you think Snooki's criminal antics upped Jersey Shore's ratings, wait 'til you see what happens when people get whacked on the fictitious reality-TV show at the center of this murder mystery. The novel is part of an Anthony-award winning mystery series Grabenstein writes. It's set in Sea Haven, New Jersey, and it's narrated by a sardonic, wisecracking cop named Danny Boyle. Along with his partner, John Ceepak, he'll have to keep the contestants alive long enough to catch the killer and wrap up the finale…