Most Active Stories
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Join The WUTC Business Partnership
Chattanooga, TN – WUTC/NPR Music 88 has a new opportunity for businesses in the Chattanooga area. Your firm can become an important part of WUTC's support base through participation in the WUTC Business Partnership.
For a gift of $500, your organization will be a featured supporter during one hour of Morning Edition, All Things Considered, or Car Talk, during either our spring or fall membership campaigns. The Fall Campaign is scheduled to begin on the air on September 15, 2003. Throughout the hour, our on-air hosts will discuss the nature of your business, highlighting the goods or services you provide to the community, as well as your support of public radio.
As there are only 50 spots available for this Fall, we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity quickly.
If you would like more information, or would like to schedule your hour, please call us at (423) 425-4756.
Thank you in advance for your support of WUTC/NPR Music 88.