Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Federal Appeals Court Stays Ruling Against NYPD Stop-And-Frisk
Originally published on Thu November 7, 2013 3:48 pm
The court also removed Judge Shira Scheindlin from the case, saying she violated the appearance of impartiality, among other reasons.