Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Federal Appeals Court Stays Ruling Against NYPD Stop-And-Frisk
Originally published on Thu November 7, 2013 3:48 pm
The court also removed Judge Shira Scheindlin from the case, saying she violated the appearance of impartiality, among other reasons.