Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Federal Appeals Court Stays Ruling Against NYPD Stop-And-Frisk
Originally published on Thu November 7, 2013 3:48 pm
The court also removed Judge Shira Scheindlin from the case, saying she violated the appearance of impartiality, among other reasons.