Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Federal Appeals Court Stays Ruling Against NYPD Stop-And-Frisk
Originally published on Thu November 7, 2013 3:48 pm
The court also removed Judge Shira Scheindlin from the case, saying she violated the appearance of impartiality, among other reasons.